Login and Entering a Conference Room
The message "Your plugin is out of date, or has not been installed," is displayed and I cannot enter the conference room.
This message is displayed when you are using Internet Explorer 11 with LiveOn version 10.2 or lower. You need to make settings under “Compatibility View Settings” in Internet Explorer. Follow these steps to change the settings.
- Display the login window or conference room list.
- Select the Internet Explorer “Tools” menu (or click on the toothed gear symbol in the upper right) and select “Compatibility View Settings”.
- When the “Compatibility View Settings” window is displayed, check that the website in the login window is displayed under “Add this website”, and then click the “Add” button.
- The website will be added to “Website you’ve added to Compatibility View”. After confirming this, click on the “Close” button.
- Enter the conference room.