Login and Entering a Conference Room
- I can’t enter a conference room after logging in using the Internet Explorer on the Windows 8/8.1 start screen,
- It’s my first time to join a conference, but I can’t enter the conference room.
- When I try to enter the conference room, “Communication error” is displayed.
- When I try to enter a conference room, the message “Install ActiveX control” is displayed, and I cannot enter the conference room.
- I get the messages “Failed to connect to authentication server”, “Communication error” and “Failed to connect to server”, and cannot enter the conference room.
- The login window from the LiveOn site cannot be displayed.
- I’m using a personal firewall and I cannot connect with other participants in LiveOn.
- I’m using a network that has a firewall on it. Can I still use LiveOn?
- The message “Your plugin is out of date, or has not been installed,” is displayed and I cannot enter the conference room.
- When using LiveOn for the first time, I can’t enter the conference room with Internet Explorer.
- I can’t enter the conference room using the URL given in the conference notification email.
Return to list↑
Document Sharing Function
- In document sharing, if an MS-Office file has been converted into an image, if tables are split and then displayed, the table layout is corrupted, or the image may not be displayed.
- When sharing documents on a mobile device, Office files are not displayed, or the message “The content of this presentation may not be able to be displayed properly by your browser” is displayed.
- When sharing documents on a mobile device, the drawing position does not match with the PC.
- I can’t use the document sharing function.
- I uploaded a PDF file in the document sharing function, but the “View” is not correctly reproduced.
- I uploaded a PDF file in the document sharing function, but “Text” is not correctly displayed.
- When I try to share a PowerPoint file from a PC that has PowerPoint 2013 installed on it, the message “Conversion to HTML failed” is displayed and the file cannot be shared.
Return to list↑